So the 2010 Election Campaign Kicks off

jakimo 12:07 07 Apr 10

Since my being eligible to vote in a General Election, and theres been many,this is proving the most difficult in selecting the right leader to form a government

ronalddonald 12:10 07 Apr 10

May be the mice might get wind of the election and may demand to vote for mice rights.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:11 07 Apr 10

Not another Election thread yawn!!!

Why didn't you post this in one of the many other "political" threads?

There are plenty of people you will tell you who to vote for and why they think you should support their particular party.

The information is out there just go and look for it and leave the rest of us in peace.

:0)

ronalddonald 12:15 07 Apr 10

start a new thread on mice rights

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:18 07 Apr 10

Sorry didn't realise the mice have chewed through all the political gumff that been delivered to your residence.

I'm not going to vote for the parties that talk about recycling, green issue, climate warming charging for the amount of rubbish you put in your bin and then contribute all of that by cutting down trees to make pamphlets that are driven to my door which I then have to put in my bin and get charged for.

Grrr.

ronalddonald 12:18 07 Apr 10

Picture it: it s 2010 May 6th a whole bunch of mice holding placards with the message "vote for mice rights"

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:20 07 Apr 10

How about a new thread entitled :-

How to Get Rid of Politicians?

Quickbeam 12:34 07 Apr 10

Right now, the only sure thing is who I won't be voting for.

jakimo 12:38 07 Apr 10

Ever had an original thought?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:10 07 Apr 10

So we are back to the peronal attacks then?

Lighten up!! there's more to life than politics

vote for who YOU like but which ever party gets in you can be sure you will be paying out just the same one way or another.

:0)

jakimo 13:16 07 Apr 10

"Picture it: it s 2010 May 6th a whole bunch of mice holding placards with the message "vote for mice rights"

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,!

I should I mentioned that my thread was for those old enough to vote

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant