The Smoking Ban

Si_L 23:12 01 Jul 07

I have just finished watching Memoirs of A Cigarette, which aired on the day the new smoking policy was enforced in Britain. It outlined the key issues, and had some actors/comedians/writers etc giving their opinion on it. The message that seemed to come through was that the age of the smokers is over. More and more people are quitting, and the ones who aren't are trying to.

Does anyone know a site where I can get a graph which represents people who smoke/don't smoke/gave up etc.

Also, what does everyone on this forum think of the ban?

Brumas 23:17 01 Jul 07

Without appearing to sound too supercillious, if you 'do a search' you will see it has been mulled over for quite a while :o)

I am afraid I cannot help with a link for the site you seek.

wolfie3000 23:20 01 Jul 07

I personally hate the ban,

But im sure there are alot of people who welcome it.

Kate B 23:21 01 Jul 07

I've just got back from the pub and it's nice to come home not smelling like an ashtray.

Si_L 23:26 01 Jul 07

The Brewers Fayre that I used to work at has been closed recently, big sis said that they are getting new carpet and chairs and a few gallons of Febreeze to freshen the place up and get rid of the stale smoke smell.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:35 01 Jul 07

It has happened, so just learn to live with it.

G

WhiteTruckMan 00:04 02 Jul 07

-So what do you smell like now then?

WTM

Kate B 00:10 02 Jul 07

Fragrant, always, WTM. And not of booze - I don't drink. ;-)

Forum Editor 00:34 02 Jul 07

and it was a real treat not to have any smoke drifting around. The place was full, and nobody seemed to be suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

WhiteTruckMan 00:45 02 Jul 07

that you arent anywhere near me then through the week. Few women are ever the same again once they catch a whiff of eau de derv :)

WTM

Kate B 01:00 02 Jul 07

*has a little frisson* ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac