slow response

chocolate cake 00:06 27 Oct 06

Is anybody else experiencing slow response from pcadvisor site tonight?

hijo 00:38 27 Oct 06

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hnds...err wel whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!

hijo 00:41 27 Oct 06

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hnds...err wel whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!...omg SAGGY SERVERS... come on "PETER" AKA FE"

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hnds...err wel whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!...omg SAGGY SERVERS...

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hnds...err wel whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!...omg SAGGY SERVERS... come on "PETER" AKA FE"

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hands...err well whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!...omg SAGGY SERVERS... come on "PETER" AKA FE"

mmmmeeee too chocolate cake iam a bit bemused but yes ur right iam not able to get the website due to some issue HOWEVER iam here in full force..with u lets hold hnds...err wel whatever but seriously wth going on ...!!!it took me 35 mins to get this far..!!!...omg SAGGY SERVERS...

hijo 00:43 27 Oct 06

errr this is NOT my fault that its multi responded,PLEASE dont grill me for this the servers are VERY VERY SLOW....arghhhhhhh this is a nightmare.......i want to goto bed...& sleep it off.....millions of post by me....not my fault

WhiteTruckMan 00:46 27 Oct 06

Is anyone experiencing a normal response?

WTM

wolfie3000 01:44 27 Oct 06

Sites been down i guess, as i couldnt even access it for most of the night :(

sean-278262 03:43 27 Oct 06

Just about able to open a page every 30 or so seconds. Helps to just middle click and pre load a few. Dunno whats going on though. Bit annoying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…