Six Nations time again...

Quickbeam 10:15 30 Jan 10

I just thought I let you know that any tolerance, civility, and general magnanimity towards forum members from the lesser nations, will have to be suspended for the duration;)

Especially with the Frogs...

Legolas 14:24 30 Jan 10

Scotland with a new manager and a new belief in themselves will be very hard to beat and are my tip for the grandslam

ventanas 21:46 30 Jan 10

I trust you are including England among the "lesser nations"

If only last year could be repeated. Already have the bottle of Jameson, just in case.

MAJ 22:15 30 Jan 10

Can't wait, Quickbeam, and I'm with ventanas.....

ventanas 22:26 30 Jan 10

Even if they don't win, I'll still drink the whiskey :-)

Quickbeam 07:17 31 Jan 10

is of course in the eyes of the beholder, and the competition would be no fun without the usual nationalistic ribbing...

morddwyd 08:17 31 Jan 10

"nationalistic ribbing.."

Sorry, not PC.

It's now called racism!

Quickbeam 08:49 31 Jan 10

Don't go there morddwyd, my opening post was written with an ox tongue in my cheek...

morddwyd 09:40 31 Jan 10

Just wait for a bite.

J B 09:42 31 Jan 10

I like Rugby but still can't figure it out. At least they still play the game with honesty, well most of the time anyway. I particularly like the no nonsense approach of the referees, unlike football, where the players backchat all the time. Hope it a good tournament. J.B.

Quickbeam 10:14 31 Jan 10

the most determined (aggressive) team, beats (by aggression) the losing team. The referee makes various summary decisions on the level of gamesmanship (aggression) shown. And no-one dares to show any objection (aggression) toward the all omnipotent referee's decisions.

Simples...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now