Silica Gel

Graham. 12:54 07 Nov 06

Clearing away the packaging for my new telephone, I can't find the Silica Gel bag. I think I might have eaten it. Should I go for a pint?

Apron 13:44 07 Nov 06

ideal opportunity to dry out I should have thought.

Confab 14:23 07 Nov 06

Silica Gel isn’t poisonous. The reason it carries a warning is because it can expand in a Childs throat and cause choking. As long as you’re sure the bag isn’t in your throat then I’d say that it's perfectly safe to have a pint or two! Out of curiosity do you have a habit of eating packaging? I would be more concerned about this than the missing bagto be honest. You’re either very stupid or a very intelligent dog!

Disclaimer – If in any doubt seek medical assistance ;-)

Confab

Pidder 18:24 07 Nov 06

Couple of weeks ago I had a pack of antibiotics, the tablets in a blister pack but also containing a small oblong packet of what I took to be dessicant of some sort. Just binned this, presume it wasn't part of the treatment...

PurplePenny 20:40 07 Nov 06

If you really have eaten it you'll probaly need several pints!

A manufacturer of those liitle silica packs said (on Working Lunch IIRC) that they aren't dangerous at all ... but that eating one will make you very, very thirsty for a couple of days.

Graham. 20:49 07 Nov 06

Best newts I've had. I've shtarted.

lisa02 20:51 07 Nov 06

We can tell.

lisa02 20:52 07 Nov 06

Hope you enjoyed the newts, do they go well with Silica Gel?

(LOL)

knockin on 21:41 07 Nov 06

I used to go out with Silica Gel, had a very dry sense of humour

wiz-king 05:55 08 Nov 06

Oh yes! I remember her, she use to go blue in dry weather and you had to get her steamed up to put her in the pink.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5