Should he be prosecuted

jakimo 00:46 15 Oct 09

or is this another one `Within the Rulebook`
its all become a farce.

click here

OTT_Buzzard 01:19 15 Oct 09

It seems that there's not enough information for a prosecution yet.

Should he be investigated by the police? If the article is anything to go by, then yes.

Would a prosecution be n the public interest? Again, is the article is anything to go by, then
yes.

ened 06:44 15 Oct 09

All this is playing into Gordon's hands!

It is driving people away from politics and therefore the election booths.

If there is enough apathy he just might manage to scrape through the election maintaining a majority.

It needs to be sorted out, and NOW!

natdoor 09:26 15 Oct 09

In my view a low turnout will hurt Labour because Conservatives are more motivated to get Labour out. However, the Tory conference may have started a sea change in this regard.

sunnystaines 09:38 15 Oct 09

he is my MP never been popular in the borough I think people vote for the party not the MP round here. had a good mp before him mr h.atkins.

I say charge him if evidence is there, its in public interest to take these people to court.

in any other business these fiddles would result in HMP

crosstrainer 10:23 15 Oct 09

Prosecuted to the full extent of the law...But he won't be, we all know that. It's reached the point where I can no longer trust a single one of the greedy, money grabbing lot of them.

To put this in perspective:

click here

He is of the opinion that an electric razor is a legitimate expense. WHAT PLANET ARE THEY LIVING ON!!!!!?????

tein 10:25 15 Oct 09

I cant see it possibe in ANY way that Labour will be elected OR to be 2nd party! I belive they are going to be Third!

wiz-king 10:27 15 Oct 09

It's called 'outsourcing' and a lot of companies have been doing it for years eg hospitals. You split off part of the service, call it a new company, put in the same team of people and hire it back to the original employer at a higher cost.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:10 15 Oct 09

It just gets better and better.

G

ol blueeyes 11:15 15 Oct 09

The simple answer is YES> But as I've said before ""One rule for the rich and another for the poor""

ened 11:21 15 Oct 09

It all comes back to the 'within the rules' faction.

From what I have read this guy claims he checked with the fees office and was given the go-ahead.

I fully agree it is morally reprehensible but criminal? I'm not so sure!

Our former Home Secretary was forced to apologise to the Commons but didn't pay back a penny! Now I read she is quibbling over being asked to repay £1500 and has only returned a thousand of it. In her case her constituents are trying to unseat her.

I said in another thread they should ALL be made to justify their claims (Even Brown and Cameron) to their local people and if they can't convince them they should stand down.

This is all so wrong and whilst it is dragging on Parliament is at a standstill - some would say that is no bad thing at the moment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…