Share your links

ajm 00:43 10 Sep 04

Over the past few months ( or even years), reading posting made by different Forum Members, I have come across some superb links to sites that Forum Members have posted. There were a few links posted by the FE and a few by GANDALF |:-)> that were really, really interesting.

Would it be asking too much from the FE and PCA to have a link/Forum where members can put in links to their favorite/interesting sites and also a short description of what that link offers. The links could be categorised so that it would be easy to find sites according to the subject. Also it would be a great idea if there was a system where if someone decides to post a link, the back end side of the site would check if the same link exists and is not duplicated.

I feel it would be a fantasic idea for everyone involved. Like me, I have always found something interesting nearly every week while browsing on the PCA forums and I am sure most of the members will share my views.

spuds 13:48 10 Sep 04

I have hundreds if not thousands of various links that have been handed down from various sources, so far to many to itemise here. Good old Google click here is a very good finder for most things.

Here's a starter though click here

kev.Ifty 22:30 10 Sep 04

click here

"loadsalinks"

Cheers Kev

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…