Shameless plug

spikeychris 19:44 02 Oct 06

Tonight at 8pm sees the start of Autumn watch. I am onsite and working with Bill Oddie and the Autumn watch for the next two weeks. If you liked Spring watch give this a look – it will be different as…. .its dark and this is the first of its kind, Bill is excited and I have been engineering his radio broadcasts all day. He does interview after interview – giving each his best.

Chris

Forum Editor 19:47 02 Oct 06

glued to the screen. As I am when Springwatch is on.

lisa02 19:47 02 Oct 06

Who?

I'll pass thanks.

anskyber 19:55 02 Oct 06

Thanks, television already programmed to switch on in...errr. 6 minutes.

QuizMan 20:37 02 Oct 06

Recording it now to watch later.

Confab 21:21 02 Oct 06

Just watched it with the kids - fantastic as ever

Forum Editor 22:54 02 Oct 06

that the BBC does better than anyone, and while they produce output like that they're welcome to spend my licence fee on it.

Bill Oddie is far from being my personal cup of tea, but he's incredibly enthusiastic, so he's forgiven. Watching Kate Humble suppress her obvious irritation with him makes for wonderful TV.

Altruist 08:44 03 Oct 06

first programme of the series. I shall be glued to every one over the coming weeks.

Altruist 08:46 03 Oct 06

Agree about Bill & Kate. She does a marvellous job and Bill is a harmless bumbler. She makes a perfect foil for him.

Cymro. 18:20 03 Oct 06

Typical of the British to think more of animals than people. The only birds that I am interested in come with sage and onion up their back sides.

anskyber 18:23 03 Oct 06

A very good evening of television, head and shoulders above the inane drivel often found on other channels.

All that and an excellent episode of "Spooks" which followed Autumnwatch. The Beeb at its best.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009