sense of humor.

do-gull 20:07 09 Oct 06

r;e your responce to my youtube video = Norman makes the toast. What do you think is the funniest film or program on tv EVER?
I will start off this thread.
WHITE CHICKS. if you have not seen it yet ....... WATCH IT AND LAUGH.

Oh! and I also like BEAN the movie.

CHEERS !!!

do-gull 20:08 09 Oct 06

oops! HUMOUR. sorry!!!!

Forum Editor 20:12 09 Oct 06

is that you'll get a variety of responses. Humour, or the perception of it, varies from person to person, and although there are many things which most of us will find funny, some people will think some things funnier than others.

To illustrate the point, I can't stand the sight of Mr.Bean, and I can't see why anyone finds him so amusing.

Jak_1 20:18 09 Oct 06

Have to agree with FE on this, however I do like Mr Bean. That it'self illustrates FE's point. It's all a matter of what each as an individual thinks is humourous is it not!

wolfie3000 20:21 09 Oct 06

Well for me Ali g REALLY isnt my cup of tea but others find him funny.

I find programs like Father Ted and Still game hilarious.

So i guess we all have different tastes.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:26 09 Oct 06

"I find programs like Father Ted and Still game hilarious."

So do I :-)

The funniest film I have seen in a long time was The Plank.

Colin 20:30 09 Oct 06

Ricky Gervais' Extras I find extremely funny, but I couldn't stand The Office. I also couldn't stand Men Behaving Badly.

wolfie3000 20:30 09 Oct 06

Still game

Gotta love Winston and his angry out bursts :)
And Isa, I have a neighbour like her lol

Legolas 21:08 09 Oct 06

Going from oldest to newest - Monty Pythons, Faulty Towers, Only fools and horses, Blackadder, Dinnerladies, The thin blue line, Men Behaving Badly, Father Ted, Have I got news for you, gimmi gimmi gimmi, Still Game.

Not sure if they are in exactly the chronological order

Fred the flour grader 21:54 09 Oct 06

One of the best for laughs I seen was from a few years back with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas, it was called Tough Guys. I thought it was an absolute belter of a comedy.
Incidentally, someone who I once worked with told me that:
The lack of a sense of humour, is the first sign of a mental illness.

I don't know if that is true but we did have one guy who would never laugh at the normal workplace jokes but, found it really funny if anybody had a personal or problem at home.
Fred

Bingalau 22:20 09 Oct 06

I'm with the FE on that Mr. Bean idiot. I can only see his type of comedy (There's a laugh) appealing to complete idiots themselves. ..Bingalau..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…