Senna Film

Noldi 08:29 AM 05 Jun 11

I went to the cinema to watch the Senna film last night, very disanointed a lot missing, the made a good part on the Prost battles. Maybe the Family had a lot to say on the content and kept some parts out. Anybody sean it andwhat did you think????????????

Noldi 08:31 AM 05 Jun 11

Sorry "very disappointed" when we getting spell check.

Forum Editor 08:35 AM 05 Jun 11

"when we getting spell check"

You've got one already, and it recognises 'disanointed' as being incorrect.

Bingalau 10:39 AM 05 Jun 11

It would pay dividends if you just read through what you have typed before hitting the post button. Then use the spell checker. Even then if you anything like me you will still come up with the occasional rat (error).

Colin 11:12 AM 05 Jun 11

Can't comment on the Senna film but regards to spelling, I compose my posts in Word than cut and paste into the forum.

Quickbeam 11:20 AM 05 Jun 11

Cut and paste is far too much bother, that's why they put a simple word processor into the forum. And who was this king that got disanointed with senna oil?

johndrew 11:48 AM 05 Jun 11

Senna Pod ;-))

wee eddie 11:56 AM 05 Jun 11

Senna Pod ~ is that where the Cars go like shit ~ Oh No ~ That's Santa Pod!

Strawballs 13:17 PM 05 Jun 11

If you use Google Chrome browser it has spell checker as standard

Noldi 13:38 PM 05 Jun 11

Sorry the comment about spell check was not the point of the thread It was early on Sunday and yes I am also disappointed with myself for hitting the publish before thinking, looks like I high jacked my own thread. Now has anybody else a comment about the film instead of my presentation.

Colin 14:13 PM 05 Jun 11

Sorry, Noldi, but one more question about spelling. It doesn't work when I post a thread which is why I use Word first. Where is the spell check facility on this forum?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016