Seen a strange bloke on my roof.

Kev.Ifty 00:43 25 Dec 08

[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=click here][IMG]click here[/IMG][/URL]

Or click here I just know this will not work ;-)

Kev.Ifty 00:46 25 Dec 08

Sorry!! FE delete this post as and when you can cheers

rdave13 00:54 25 Dec 08

Immage Shack, bah try Photobucket, mucho better. Don't drink and drive and have a great Christmas..8-)

perpetual motion 00:56 25 Dec 08

Kev.Ifty

loool this happened to me on PCA last year i wasnt amused so i tried photobucket asrdave13 states its much better

Kev.Ifty 01:13 25 Dec 08

rdave13 and perpetual motion

;-)

I dront Dink!!

To you and yours have a good one.

rdave13 01:18 25 Dec 08

Noither doo use... ;0

Legolas 11:44 25 Dec 08

Hey yous have all started a wee bit early on the booooze hic I think you could hic have waited till the sun was over the yard hic arm. Disgracehicful

Bingalau 12:02 25 Dec 08

I haven't had a drink at all yet. None yesterday and none today, but then I am due to drive and I can't afford to lose my license... However tonight, whether or not the sun is over the yardarm. I shall be making up for lost time with a few "Dark and Stormies". Because I am staying at a friend's house for the night after a bit of a booze-up. I am also staying the next night too.... Glutton for punishment... that's me.

perpetual motion 15:56 25 Dec 08

gowd im so full of christmas dinner i cant drink..lol see what later brings eh.."hic"...lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…