The Secret Behind Google's Technology

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 15:51 26 Aug 05

click here

And I thought wonka's chochlate factory was wierd with the squirell's doing the work...

Happy Soul 16:31 26 Aug 05

Note: This page was posted for April Fool's Day - 2002.

Stuartli 12:57 29 Aug 05

It's a revival - but still very well done...:-)

wiz-king 16:39 29 Aug 05

Rewriting history click here so thats what happens next!

ade.h 17:26 29 Aug 05

If only that were true... LOL

I wouldn't want to be the cleaner responsible for that office, though. ;)

zarobian 18:27 29 Aug 05

This may be irrevent but as it belongs to Google I would like to drop few lines about it.

When PCA mentioned about Google Talk, I downloaded the programme and invited a friend to do so. Initially it was great. Voice coms were nearly perfact.I invited few more friends.Since this morning it is not so great. Broken conversation and the mouse pointer jumps all arround. Checking the CPU performance, it is indicating 100% usage. When exit(very reluctant) the programme,CPU usage goes to 3%.

It means the programme is hogging the system badly. Has any body else tried it.

I must mention here this does not happen useing MSN Messenger!!!!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:29 29 Aug 05

Yeah I have tried google talk, its very umm plain and simple, and msn offers much much more.

but google has the contact search, google always has to have a search facility in it somewhere...

Belatucadrus 01:01 30 Aug 05

April fools joke ? No it's actually true, Google use an enhanced variant on the little known B. F. Skinner click here Pigeon behaviorism theory. First tested in the American WW2 pigeon guided missile program click here . Strange but true.

The spoof page is designed to make the truth unbelievable or possibly even ridiculous and to present the company as being high tech, when in fact they aren't. A truth that would ruin their share price.

It also helps protect the Google CEO from the attentions of the PLO or Pigeon Liberation Organisation.

;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…