Score.

spikeychris 19:24 20 Dec 04

Could there ever be a time when those who want to could get high on the net? Sound a silly question? Well yeah it is now but there will be someone, somewhere that is trying to figure it out. Imagine the implications…………

I don’t know how it would work but playing cards/roulette for real readies on-line seemed a fantasy a few years ago. There are other ways of 'dealing' on-line click here In 20 years time will there be a warez site that offers a plugin that will “fix it” for you?

spikeychris 15:26 21 Dec 04

Just one to ponder....

josie mayhem 18:48 21 Dec 04

Thinking about it at first I thought, ah getting high on the net, what a wonderful idea, the little beggers would get there score and be able to stay at home, out the way of law abiding people, making a much safer world.

Then it dawned on me, must druggies, end up as downs and outs, so would loose access to the net, and then guess where they be, same place as there are now, sleeping on the streets and causing mayhem.

So propely not a very good idea at the end of the day!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…