Scart coonectors

jack 17:07 06 Dec 05

I have cross posted this to other forums I trust FE will not mind this once

Connecting multiple 'boxes' and scart leads

I have had Digi box/VCR/DVD player connected to TV via a Phillips elctronic Scart switch.
This item detects which unit is active and switches out others.[Very effective stops all the cross feeding - a tenner in ASDA]
The digi box with its 2 SCARTS I cross connected to VCR as was the RF and connected to the switch box as one item. The DVD player was connected as a single item.
This meant that VCR could record from its own resources or digibox indpentantly of TV and of course the DVD.

I have today outed the DVD player in favour of a DVD/HDD recorder and have spent a busy afternoon doing the 'knitting.'

I have cross connected the DVD-recorder and digi box and to the switch
and now the VCR is independant via scart but sans RF.

All work sell Digi/DVD/VCR.
What does not happen is the VCR talking to TV for setting up recordings.
So before I undo the knitting and start again - any thoughts please would be welcome.

Forum Editor 18:12 06 Dec 05

posting a thread in more than one forum area is confusing, and counter-productive. The subject matter tells me that the thread should have been in the Hleproom, or even Digital World, but not here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…