Scammers divert bank phone calls !

tein 15:53 04 Jun 09

BEWARE!!

Bank Of Scotland Customers ONLY!

click here

OTT_Buzzard 16:10 04 Jun 09

that's really quite scary

jack 17:51 04 Jun 09

This very afternoon I needed to transfer fund from one account to another within the same bank -both account being mine.
The holding account of which I am an administrator
can only be actioned by contact with the operator - whilst the other can all be done with key presses.
So enter the desired numbers and when account accessed contact operator.
She asked relevant questions one of which was a significant date- I quoted the appropriate info
and she said that not what is here- this one makes you six years old, and there is a note on screen saying date verified.
She plainly thought the whole thing wrong and went to consult seniors- eventually came back and agreed my request - but as she said what that date was about no body knows.

wiz-king 19:34 04 Jun 09

The mind boggles at what happened when you were six that sticks in the memory? No don't tell me - I will let my imagination run riot.

jack 10:36 05 Jun 09

Wiz-King wrote;-
The mind boggles at what happened when you were six that sticks in the memory?

The caption of this piece was the catch phrase of an old music hall comedian- seen leaning on agate post wearing a 'flat 'at'
That was when 'I' was six

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…