The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch
Hi i am not sure if this is legitimate or a scam I got an email from someone offering a job.
I would of thought if a legitimate company would have money sent to them direct and not use a third party person.
We have just received your acceptance of the job. Please, see application form in the attachment. Note, we do not ask any secure details, only usual information required for bank transfers and personal information required to contact you. Please, fill forms and send them back to us by e-mail.
The job starts in 1-3 days as soon as you send back filled application forms. Our manager will call you with full description of job duties and instructions. Please, leave reachable phone numbers, we will call you every time transfers take place. You can either fill the forms by hand, scan them and send back to us by e-mail or fill it electronically and send back also by e-mail. You will receive transfers to your account 3 times a week.
Every time you receive the transfer, you have to pick it up from bank (ask your bank the maximum amount you can pick up daily), subtract your 5 percent commission and resend the remaining amount to our head office. We pay all fees connected with this job (bank fees, travel fees, etc.). Usually it will take you not more than 1-3 hours to reach the bank, pick up cash and resend it. The based salary (4500 EUR) is paid at the end of every month in addition to commission earned. Commission is paid every day. Feel free to ask any questions. We will start as soon as you send back filled form. * In case you cannot open or read attached application, e-mail us back, I will resend you files in pdf format. Thank you and have a nice day
here is a copy of EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT Employment Agreement, between (the "Company") and __ (the "Employee").
- For good consideration, the Company employs the Employee on the following terms and conditions.
- Term of Employment. Subject to the provisions for termination set forth below this agreement will begin on May, 2011, unless sooner terminated.
- Salary. The Company shall pay Employee a salary of 4500 EUR per month, for the services of the Employee, payable at regular payroll periods + 5% commission on all transfers processed.
- Duties and Position. the Company hires the Employee in the capacity of Payment manager. the Employee's duties may be reasonably modified at the Company's discretion from time to time.
- Employee to Devote Full Time to Company. the Employee will devote full time, attention, and energies to the business of the Company, and, during this employment, will not engage in any other SAME business activity regarding money transfers, regardless of whether such activity is pursued for profit, gain, or other pecuniary advantage. Employee is not prohibited engage in any other job, because employment for our company is Part-time.
- Confidentiality of Proprietary Information. Employee agrees, during or after the term of this employment, not to reveal confidential information, or trade secrets to any person, firm, corporation, or entity. Should Employee reveal or threaten to reveal this information, the Company shall be entitled to an injunction restraining the Employee from disclosing same, or from rendering any services to any entity to whom said information has been or is threatened to be disclosed, the right to secure an injunction is not exclusive, and the Company may pursue any other remedies it has against the Employee for a breach or threatened breach of this condition, including the recovery of damages from the Employee.
- Reimbursement of Expenses. The Employee may incur reasonable expenses for furthering the Company's business, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar items. The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses after the Employee presents an itemized account of expenditures, pursuant to Company policy.
- Vacation. The Employee shall be entitled to a yearly vacation of 4 weeks at full based pay (4500 EUR).
- Disability. In the event that the Employee cannot perform the duties because of illness or incapacity for a period of more than 10 weeks, the compensation otherwise due during said illness or incapacity will be reduced by 15 percent) . The Employee's full compensation will be reinstated upon return to work. However, if the Employee is absent from work for any reason for a continuous period of over 1 months, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment, and the Company's obligations under this agreement will cease on that date.
- Termination of Agreement. Without cause, the Company may terminate this agreement at any time upon 7 days' written notice to the Employee. If the Company requests, the Employee will continue to perform his/her duties and may be paid his/her regular salary up to the date of termination. In addition, the Company will pay the Employee on the date of the termination a severance allowance of EUR 4500 less taxes and Social Security required to be withheld, without cause, the Employee may terminate employment upon 7 days' written notice to the Company. Employee may be required to perform his or her duties and will be paid the regular salary to date of termination but shall not receive severance allowance. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement, the Company may terminate the Employee's employment upon 7 days' notice to the Employee should any of the following events occur: (a) The sale of substantially all of the Company's assets to a single purchaser or group of associated purchasers; or (b) The sale, exchange, or other disposition, in one transaction of the majority of the Company's outstanding corporate shares; or (c) The Company's decision to terminate its business and liquidate its assets; (d) The merger or consolidation of the Company with another company. (e) Bankruptcy or chapter 11 reorganization. 11. Death Benefit. Should Employee die during the term of employment, the Company shall pay to Employee's estate any compensation due through the end of the month in which death occurred.
- Restriction on Post Employment Compensation. None
- Assistance in Litigation. Employee shall upon reasonable notice, furnish such information and proper assistance to the Company as it may reasonably require in connection with any litigation in which it is, or may become, a party either during or after employment.
- Effect of Prior Agreements. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreement between the Company or any predecessor of the Company and the Employee, except that this agreement shall not affect or operate to reduce any benefit or compensation inuring to the Employee of a kind elsewhere provided and not expressly provided in this agreement.
- Settlement by Arbitration. Any claim or controversy that arises out of or relates to this agreement, or the breach of it, shall be settled by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
- Limited Effect of Waiver by Company. Should Company waive breach of any provision of this agreement by the Employee, that waiver will not operate or be construed as a waiver of further breach by the Employee.
- Severability. If, for any reason, any provision of this agreement is held invalid, all other provisions of this agreement shall remain in effect. If this agreement is held invalid or cannot be enforced, then to the full extent permitted by law any prior agreement between the Company (or any predecessor thereof) and the Employee shall be deemed reinstated as if this agreement had not been executed.
- Assumption of Agreement by Company's Successors and Assignees. The Company's rights and obligations under this agreement will inure to the benefit and be binding upon the Company's successors and assignees.
- Oral Modifications Not Binding. This instrument is the entire agreement of the Company and the Employee. Oral changes have no effect. It may be altered only by a written agreement signed by the party against whom enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension, or discharge is sought.
Signed this day of 20.__ __
Employee APPLICANT DETAILS: Please, kindly fill the form and send back to us by e-mail. You can use your own bank account for the job or open new one. We do not ask any secure information, only information required to start transfers to your account. First name: Second name: Age: Current employment: Primary phone number: Mobile phone number: Address: Banking account for incoming payments: Bank name: Account number: IBAN: SWIFT: Name on the account:
Your name and signature
This has SCAM written all over it!
Did you apply for a job that paid in euros?.
Did you not read that they did not want secure details, yet at the same time ask you for your bank details?
On those two points alone, it was a flashing light and blearing siren experience and obvious scam :O(
Just the same as any other scam - if you didn't buy the lottery ticket / enter the competition / apply for the job, then it's 100% not legit.
I've no idea why you even wasted the time asking...
it starts 'Good day. We have just received your acceptance of the job.'
That's enough for me, no name and received your acceptance... really!
Hi i am not sure if this is legitimate or a scam
Frankly I am (like the others) amazed that you need to ask. If you didn't apply for a job - and you obviously didn't - it can't possibly be legitimate can it?
Apart from that, there are so many warning indicators in the text it's hard to imagine anyone falling for it.
No wonder these scams are big business....doh!!!1
Looks like a money laundering racket.
Your money probably.
It's the Netherlands Scam ClickHere
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.