Saving Luke Sky Walkers home

finerty 23 Aug 12
  Quickbeam 24 Aug 12

I wonder what made the set designers think that a concrete igloo would be considered a futuristic des-res?

Aitchbee 24 Aug 12

Nice link, finerty. The red rocky desert Tunisian landscape is probably not unlike the terrain that Curiosity will trundle across over the next few years, blasting away at the Martian rocks...I hope the Nasa scientists have attached good quality stereo microphones (as well as the 17 cameras), for some out-of-this-world rock-shattering sound effects!

Bing.alau 24 Aug 12

Who the heck's Luke Sky Walker?

john bunyan 24 Aug 12

Bing.alau

Although I have never watched it!! Here is a link for you to study!

Star Wars

Aitchbee 24 Aug 12

" Use The Force, Bing.alau! "

Bing.alau 24 Aug 12

What a load of old codswallop, pure fiction. I thought only kids watched stuff like that.

finerty 25 Aug 12

Not only kids but families too!

Started way back in 1977 and has been enjyed by millions of people around the globe.

In fact on the Uxbridge round in the Hanwell area there is a property where you can see a cutout cardboard of a stormtrooper.

Forum Editor 25 Aug 12

Bing.alau

"I thought only kids watched stuff like that."

This kid loves stuff like that. The pod race from Phantom Menace is one of my all-time movie favourites.

carver 25 Aug 12

But it's not real F.E

Forum Editor 25 Aug 12

"But it's not real F.E."

Another illusion shattered.

Suspension of disbelief takes care of problems like that. A little dose of Fantasy from time to time is good for the soul.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message