This is sad story indeed

hijo 12:17 05 Jan 07

A local newsagents just 3/4 mins from where i live had this happen to him the other day,please bare in mind his age,ive included the first story from the attack then the next story then the third....What are we all coming to....
H
this is the first story please note this is ALL from the same little shop
click here

secondly

click here

mymate 16:18 05 Jan 07

It is happening far too often now.But i for one am still shocked by how bad this country is getting.

tony58 22:41 05 Jan 07

after a Millwall ,Hull football game many years ago ,in which the Millwall supporters had invaded the pitch and had torn the football stripes of the Millwall players ,leaving them in there jock staps, this being the last game of the season and we had won promotion.we came back to the car, which we had just parked outside someones house. the house holder came out ,we thought to have a go at us,but no ,seeing my young son who was about 10ys she asked if he would like to use there toilet as we had a long journey back to the Smoke,i have never been back to Hull but have allways had soft spot for the people and suck up for the town,i am just saddened what happend to the newsagents family but it is the same all over the country.tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017