That's it then ---

wiz-king 09:12 25 Dec 08

Christmas is over for one member of our household - the Baby Burco click here - it is back in the garage having done its job of cooking the Christmas ham joint. May come out New Years day for the mulled wine for the local mock hunt but a posh stainless steel one normally does that job.

spuds 12:12 25 Dec 08

I blame Jamie Oliver for all this Christmas festivities food and drink compromises :O)

crosstrainer 13:22 25 Dec 08

Now that's a useful bit of kit.....I have just discovered that I don't have a large enough saucepan for my gammon joint at New Year....Can you still buy these?

Not that I wanted to go shopping but otherwise I will have to roast it :((

wiz-king 14:50 25 Dec 08

No - not that model but you can get newer ones, my one dates from the early 1950's. My one holds 7 gallons = 30lt. Look in your local paper's classified ads, most of them are used as hot water urns these days.

crosstrainer 15:30 25 Dec 08

Would you like to sell your own?

buyer collects?

crosstrainer 15:35 25 Dec 08

:))

Buyer will collect?

recap 17:39 25 Dec 08

We use something similar to click here for cooking our ham. But now wiz-kid your have given us something else to think about. May get one as a wedding present to my future wife, and see the shortest marriage on record lol

spuds 18:10 25 Dec 08

If you have an Asian community in your area, there is bound to be a shop that stocks large 'on the hob' cooking utensils. They are usually a fraction of the price of most advertised similar products, found on-line or in catalogues.

The same might apply to wholesale caterers outlets (more expensive) or auction houses that have regular repossession sales.

BT 08:12 27 Dec 08

They used to be popular in the heyday of Homebrew for boiling the Mash!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…