That's all folks

Grey Goo 22:06 06 May 10

The Die has now been cast and the waiting begins as the legions of officials beaver away through the night to count the ballot papers.

Uboat 22:08 06 May 10

Yeah ive just come accross this from the BNP! omg!

click here

Grey Goo 22:25 06 May 10

That was yesterday, clobbered the Asian after he (The Asian)spat at him.

Blackhat 22:48 06 May 10

‘The Die has now been cast’ and I would be very interested in seeing the turnout.

I have used the same polling station for the last 30 years and usually met a few other voters coming or going, today I had to queue for 15 minutes to get in!

If this is any indication that the latest media coverage has encouraged more people to vote then it can only be a good thing.

Anyone else noticed an increase in attendance at their polling station?

Strawballs 22:55 06 May 10

I went in on my way to work at about 1:15 and there was 2 in front of me and 2 behind.

Blackhat 23:02 06 May 10

Is that more or less than usual?

I live in a suburb of Birmingham and have never before seen anyone I recognise at the polling station; today there were at least 10 of my neighbours out of a street of only 40 houses in the queue.

Uboat 23:37 06 May 10

I never went..lost intrest & although ive been critisied i just couldnt bring myself to voting..BUT if it was a push i would vote ANYONE apart from Liebour.

Chegs ®™ 04:11 07 May 10

Political spin asked us to vote but apathy reigned for years,then when more votes are cast there's queues and locked doors/lack of official paperwork.Then to further increase the apathy from past elections returning,more votes cast seems to have reduced any party's chance of winning so we're likely to get another election soon where our apathy with the political process is still strong so only the parts of the population with strong allegiance to a party vote thus returning either of the main two party's.Our polling stations closed at 10pm but the votes aren't being counted until Friday morning,but as the same party has held this seat for longer than I've been alive I don't need to wait for the results.

Quickbeam 07:24 07 May 10

Oh no it ain't, it'll be weeks before the fat lady sings us out on this show...

morddwyd 08:47 07 May 10

Quickbeam just beat me to it!

Grey Goo 09:53 07 May 10

I just meant that the polling stations are closed but if you wish to make more of it thats your business.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…