RTITB FLT Counterbalance Training

ukpostcode 18:42 18 Mar 11
Answered

OK i need to find an RTITB Forklift Training Provider in the M25/Surrey/Sussex/Kent/Hampshire or Somerset Areas that provides the training at their own site as i dont own a forklift truck!

Thought this would be easy but most only offer on-site ie your workplace to do it. Cant do it at work as the warehouse is to small & we dont have enough shelving!

Some charge silly money & one company wanted £770 for 3 days!!

So can anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:46 18 Mar 11

click here will give you training orgs in your area but the price is about correct...round here the course is over £1000.

G

ukpostcode 19:02 18 Mar 11

I've been using the RTITB site as reference.
Sadly most companies either want us use your site or dont offer training to individuals.
The people i did my training with 3 years ago are based in the North East where i was living at the time & i'm now in the South East!

Thanks for your input though.

al's left peg 19:58 18 Mar 11

Look at actual forklift truck suppliers. I know a company called Carrylift who supply Nissan forklifts also do training which may be of help to you.

uk-wizard 20:11 18 Mar 11

My local one click here

Strawballs 22:39 18 Mar 11

Former VT training now Babcock at Bordon in hampshire

click here

ukpostcode 20:56 12 Apr 11
Answer

Just passed the RTITB Course and paid a lot less in fact just under £200. This was for 2 days traing & for the 3 exams. Thank you for everyones help on this.

Regards

ukpostcode;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…