Ross Kemp in Afghanistan

The Brigadier 09:01 16 Feb 09

Has anyone been watching his latest series on Sky 1?

sunnystaines 10:31 16 Feb 09

yes its very good now second trip out there.

programe apparently being copied in uk and sent out to taliban for them to see how the army operate. So for those reasons perhaps not so good.

Chegs ®™ 17:39 16 Feb 09

I watched the 1st series & thought it was good,have seen 1 of the 2nd series & must say,Ross deserves my respect as he has got himself in some pretty hairy situations.

Clapton is God 12:56 17 Feb 09

"Ross deserves my respect as he has got himself in some pretty hairy situations"

Are we still talking about Afghanistan or do you mean the Queen Vic??

donki 13:35 17 Feb 09

Yes I am really enjoying the series, loved the first one and the second one is just as good. It gives a great insight as to what day to day life is like for our boys out there.

Have to say Ross is a far better journalist than he ever was an actor, have a lot of time for him. His series on gangs was very good too.

SB23 15:43 17 Feb 09

Yes, and I agree 100% with donki

tullie 16:42 17 Feb 09

The cameraman is the one that gets forgotten.

mammak 21:02 17 Feb 09

Ross Kemp is good at everything he does IMO.

I don't agree that anyone gets forgotten in these situations, Armed forces, cameramen and journalists all do an excellent job! each and everyone of them deserve our respect.

The Brigadier 15:02 22 Feb 09

Seems it gets a bit more exciting in today's episode!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple