Rory Bremner

laurie53 11:19 26 Feb 07

Ref the recent story about Rory Bremner ringing Margaret Becket and impersonating Gordon Brown.

Since he was, presumably, getting material to use in his professioal life, is he not attempting to obtain a pecuniary advantage by deception?

Laurie

whatustaring@ 12:28 26 Feb 07

Id like to know how he got her number & where from,i didn’t read up on the subject so iam not sure if he called her at home,
he's clearly a true professional impersonator to fool a politician but then isn’t it the politicians that fool us...?:-)

i would of liked him to of called Gordon Brown moreso & gained info from him as hes the dirtiest of them all & won’t be getting any support from me,
he’s NEVER brought money directly to the low income family’s he kinda gives it in one hand then takes it our of the other

Watchful 12:44 26 Feb 07

Could be and although I am a great admirer of Rory, I think he overstepped the mark this time.

Z1100 15:04 26 Feb 07

and one tried to talk to a US President, that was funny! Capital had one on almost every day though I forget the DJ's name. He used to phone up and try get as many Oasis song tiles, for example, into the call.

I would think that he informed her before hanging up that it was a prank call.

Hanx!
K.

The Brigadier 15:13 26 Feb 07

he he, laughed when i heard this!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now