roller coaster's do you like them..??

last starfighter 17:58 16 Jul 08

I took my wife on this a few years ago & i had never been on it & the wife hadnt been on ANY "roller coaster" at all, when it finished i got such a "Slap" of her....

Ever since then ive more of a phobia of her slapping me than the ride itself...

Its in Spain (Port Aventura"Salou")

click here

day2strike 18:00 16 Jul 08

Never been on one & dont want to.
But i'm happy to climb a mountain or abseil off one!

Al94 18:26 16 Jul 08

Done this one twice, fairly tame actually! click here

Forum Editor 18:32 16 Jul 08

if you paid me.

Chegs ®™ 18:37 16 Jul 08

I love rollercoasters and long to take family/friends on them but they always decline.I spent a summer working on a travelling fair and almost always managed to be in control of the most exciting ride we had which was a chair on bungees.It had to be tested each day,again I was a willing volunteer.I would try to persuade a mate to return to Blackpools pleasure beach for the Pepsi Max,but invariably work would get in the way so it was a once only venture.Now my daughter is tall enough to go on the rollercoasters with me so my longing will become sated soon. :)

cycoze 18:55 16 Jul 08

They scare me ! so no I don't like them.

VNAM75 19:00 16 Jul 08

FE, I take it you don't do bungee jumps, climb tall mountains, parachute jumps or any of those big rides at theme parks? Neither do I!

I don't know what it is exactly, must be to do with heights, but I wouldn't climb above a certain height on a ladder. But saying that, I have crossed mountains in a cable car in Hong Kong and Matlock before. At Matlock the cable car stopped for a few minutes on a gradient facing up so you could pause and appreciate the view!

Tim1964 23:57 16 Jul 08

Have to say "love 'em".

Went to Southern California in March so did Six Flags/Disney Cal Adv/Knott's etc. I will NOT go on Ghost Rider at Knott's again !! I went on it twice in a row and the 2nd time I honestly thought I was going to DIE !!! I have never been on such a violent wooden coaster.

Have to agree with Six Flags motto of "Go big or go home!"

;D

babybell 09:35 18 Jul 08

Went to Florida and went on The Hulk (0-60 in 3 seconds - Outside), Aerosmith (0-60 in 3 seconds but stays inside a building in complete darkness, The Mummy Returns (changes direction, goes backwards, etc etc, Dualling Dragons (2 rollercoasters going in between each other so you can nearly touch people on the other coaster and many more. All different in what they offer in the way of fear but absolutely love them!

Brumas 20:42 18 Jul 08

click here
This is more my cup of tea :o)

spuds 22:10 18 Jul 08

Roller Coaster's are okay, until you have an hearing problem or ear infection :O(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…