Robbie Williams has rejoined Take That

Uboat 12:24 16 Jul 10

Wow, this has just surfaced it will be strange to see them all together again i like the boys! i think they do some great material..

click here

nangadef 12:56 16 Jul 10

Yesterday's news - and it still leaves me cold!

canarieslover 13:06 16 Jul 10

Obviously its because he needs the money as he has done nothing notable himself in recent years.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:26 16 Jul 10

He has done nada since Guy Chambers, his songwriter, left him. As he does not really write his songs he has few royalties so it does not take a genius to figure out his motives.

G

Uboat 15:03 16 Jul 10

GANDALF u got it in ONE!

click here

Strawballs 04:29 17 Jul 10

It's not that he needs the money he had that £80 million deal with sony it's more that he craves the lime light.

GANDALF <|:-)> 09:48 17 Jul 10

Williams did not get £80m in his hands, it was a multi-platform contract which covered promotion, 'royalties on roylaties', management fees ....and sliding percentages on CD sales...which have been woeful. You will find that whilst he has more money than a shelf stacker, the williams pot might not be what he would like. I notice that there are already reports saying that he could be offered a £100m contract....dear, dear me/me shakes head.

G

Chegs ®™ 13:20 19 Jul 10

This story has provided the band with much publicity for quite some years.Williams might need the money,but no amount of money will ever change him into anything more than a gobshite.The initial leaving of the band was followed up by insulting the rest of the band,and he's been reported as "returning/never returning/returning/never returning" so often I simply yawn at each airing of this sorry saga.As with all other bands,Take That have produced some songs I like but also some songs I dislike(but so has Williams during his solo career)

ronalddonald 13:38 19 Jul 10

well take this..............! huh

Big L 266 17:18 19 Jul 10

Hello.

Oh deep joy.

Big L 266
(Carries on listening to Kylies' 'Aphrodite' cd)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…