Robb Wilton - still makes me laugh

Graham. 14:08 26 Dec 09
  hastelloy 11:43 28 Dec 09

I used to love Albert Modley click here

birdface 13:28 28 Dec 09

Takes me back a few years to before we had Tv and the highlight of Sunday nights was listening to Dick Barton special Agent.

anchor 14:15 28 Dec 09

"Dick Barton"; that brings back some fond memories of my childhood, curled up by the wireless; (that`s what we called radios in those days).

Do you remember this tune?; it`s called "The Devil's Galop".

click here

Graham. 14:44 28 Dec 09

When I was a technician for a band, we used to rehearse for tours at Shepperton Studios.

We used to stay at the Warren Lodge Hotel. One time in 1977, they were filming Jabberwocky, and Max Wall and John Le Mesurier were also staying at the Warren. Interesting times...

birdface 16:41 28 Dec 09

Yes.Tune in next week for another exciting venture of Dick Barton Special agent.
It went something like that.
Funny I cant remember some things that happened recently but can remember things from 60 years ago.

anchor 18:26 28 Dec 09

buteman: Just to remind you, Dick Barton was a daily serial:

click here

morddwyd 20:19 28 Dec 09

And the same year that Dick Barton finished the Archers took over the 6.45 slot, where they remained for many years.

birdface 20:51 29 Dec 09

Many thanks folks for all of the updates for Dick Barton it certainly takes me back a lot of years.
We had no Electric in the house in those days and had to go down to the hardware store to get the accumulator charged so that we could listen to it.

Sorry Graham for rambling on on your thread, I must admit I had not heard of Rob Wilton but the sound of his voice made me think of Dick Barton.
And sorry for any confusion in the post.

{Buteman]
I was getting fed up with I/E8 being so slow so have downloaded and using Firefox just now with a different sign in username.

{Buteman]

birdface 20:54 29 Dec 09

Nope sorry.Could not get Firefox to open and moved back to IE8 temporarily.
Memory not as good as it should be.

Graham. 22:31 29 Dec 09

Please feel free to ramble on. You don't need a different username to use Firefox.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5