Off Road Bikers

Graham. 23:45 08 Aug 10

Let's see them get round this one click here

Forum Editor 23:50 08 Aug 10

that £4000 worth of useless metal is?

Graham. 23:57 08 Aug 10

Yes, but I can't say too much until the Town Hall opens in the morning.

Graham. 08:28 09 Aug 10

We've heard from the Town Hall this morning. There's going to be a fence/hedge (Fedge) alongside this path and the surrounding area.

Quickbeam 08:44 09 Aug 10

That reminds me of 3 concrete posts at the entrance to one of our parks for blocking car access. Thirty years ago contractors were doing some work so removed them for the month that the job took, with all the site vehicles going through, by the time the month was up there was a definite track in existence. When they put them back, some dipstick placed them to keep the new track clear, they're still in that position now!

peter99co 11:44 09 Aug 10

Forward Planning totally out of sync as usual.

the hick 12:02 09 Aug 10

I have not seen a barrier like this before. Is it intended to stop cycles, motorcycles or what?

wiz-king 12:23 09 Aug 10

Dont be silly - it's to stop obese pedestrians from getting to the fittness centre!

Chegs ®™ 14:01 09 Aug 10

Along the whole length of the C2C cycle-track are various "barriers" to stop motorcycle from being used on it,I had to quit using the track for dog-walking when mini-motorcycles were all the rage due to the volumes of the darn things hurtling up & down.As there are many ways to access the track,it is still frequently used by motorcycles & scooter riders as a short-cut or by youths on a wreck of a motorcycle as a racetrack.The barriers now have most of the gates removed,but before this I regularly had the gear-change mechanism damaged on my cycle as it clouted the various bent pipes buried into the tarmac.

daytimers82 00:19 11 Aug 10

Where do they get these old fashioned cronies working at the Council

QuizMan 23:05 11 Aug 10

Norton 360 is flagging the link as unsafe - Bloodhound.Exploit.281 whatever that is

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…