Revised Identification Longshot/Talking Point 443

Brumas 20:59 PM 09 Apr 11

Good Evening All. I’ll try again. Two views of the same place, which is in England, I’m making this far too easy so I reckon I must be getting soft in my old age! I do like the look of that motorcycle combination in the first picture, it almost looks like a coffin, perhaps it is the local undertaker doing a funereal on the cheap ;o}}

Brumas 21:01 PM 09 Apr 11
  Brumas 21:12 PM 09 Apr 11

Brumas 21:15 PM 09 Apr 11

Sorry about this I will get the hang of it eventually!!!

muddypaws 21:15 PM 09 Apr 11

Brumas, I can see the photo, which is a miracle in itself!!, but can't identify. Thought I would just re-assure you in these troubled times!

Brumas 21:17 PM 09 Apr 11

Thanks, how about the second one?

muddypaws 21:26 PM 09 Apr 11

Seems to be a long delay in posts appearing.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:27 PM 09 Apr 11

Just the one of the road junction with sidecar and children, Macclesfield?

Brumas 21:27 PM 09 Apr 11

link text

Have I finally cracked it or finally cracked up, aagh.....

Brumas 21:34 PM 09 Apr 11

Nope, that didn’t work, I can’t seem to add the second picture by using the hyperlink facility. I managed the first ok so I think I shall quit whilst I am slightly ahead. If only someone could tell me where I am so obviously going wrong - a simple step by step guide that a 5 year old could understand might do the trick!! ;o}

Brumas 21:44 PM 09 Apr 11

fourm member Thanks, but I think I shall go and lie down in a darkened room with a cold flannel over my eyes, NURSE!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know