Problem is, where do you buy it ? not in Sainsbury's
Have a look at this video
click here

rawprawn 08:48 05 Jul 08

Sorry wrong link, try this
click here

jack 09:12 05 Jul 08

Just imagination.
If it is a 'dished' dent then a sucker of suitable size can pull a dent out.

If that fails and it is gettable from behind
- A front Wing say- then a smooth rounded object such as a table spoon or kitchen serving spoon - rubbed over the back of the dent whilst pushing, can be all that's needed.
My daughter had a really deep one on her offside front wing- quite a way in- so I got a tyre lever and polished the curved end.
Then working it between the wing metal and the plastic wheel arch cover- got it to behind the dent and rubbed away for 5 minutes or so[very arm aching]
Then suddenly -with a resounding 'Ping' the dent popped back.
The thing to beware of is where the metal is sharply creased- the dish may come out but the crease will remain.
Remember in situations like this. if at the end of the day the body shop is the end destination - they wont charge you any more than the lots it would have cost if you had not tried.

Mr Mistoffelees 11:19 05 Jul 08

Some firms, such as click here will supply dry ice blocks or slices. You would need to have a lot of dents to fix to make it worth while.

spuds 12:24 05 Jul 08

The sucker method usually works. Obtained for about £1/£4.

I do not know how true it is,never tried it, but someone told me once that poring boiling water on a dent, sometimes doe's the trick.

jack 13:48 05 Jul 08

Spuds wrote
I do not know how true it is,never tried it, but someone told me once that poring boiling water on a dent, sometimes doe's the trick.

If it is shallow and flat- Bonnet/boot/roof seems feasible.
The baking sheet in a warming over giving off its characteristic 'Twang' comes to mind.

Grey Goo 15:23 05 Jul 08

Heat may soften the paint up too much.

Grey Goo 15:26 05 Jul 08

wonder if a CO2 fire extinguisher would work

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…