Remember the Return of the Jedi and hoverbike

carver 09:30 18 May 14
Answered

Well how do you fancy having your own hover bike enter link description here and pretending your Luke Skywalker .

I want one, problem will be by the time it gets here no one will be able to buy one unless you have a motor bike license plus a license to fly a plane enter link description here.

Still fancy the idea of owning one.

wiz-king 10:03 18 May 14

Similar to the Piasecki flying jeep click here

carver 10:15 18 May 14

wiz-king thanks haven't seen that before, so it's true what was in fashion in the 60s-70s is making a return.

Now were are those platform shoes and purple suit I had.

Aitchbee 10:58 18 May 14
Answer

These hover machines can only be operated safely by qualified space personnel that are 9 inches tall and made of balsa wood.

click here

carver 11:03 18 May 14

Aitchbee I like that, what more can be said.

carver 11:25 18 May 14

MechKB 2 never mind, you are either over 100 years old, or you are only just 10.

Either way there is time to see one of them.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:49 18 May 14

Aitchbee

Had to home every Monday at 5:15 to see that 50 yrs ago. :0)

Aitchbee 16:55 18 May 14

... same here, Fruit Bat /\0/\, I also used 'XL5' as my nom-de-plume when we occasionally mis-spent our youth trying to play snooker on the big-sized tables at the Imperial Snooker Club ... me and my pals used to 'dog off' school ... once in a while ... Fireball XL5 has a lot to answer for ;o]

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:11 18 May 14

I used X-2-zero from the next series from "Gerry", always wanted a house like his on top of the cliff with a secret passage to the sea

BRYNIT 17:26 18 May 14

As it can only run for about 1.25 hours at a time I wander how many gallons to the mile it does.

bumpkin 18:15 18 May 14

I doubt if it will beat a 650 Norton to the Ace cafe (North Circ)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…