remember Allo Allo

finerty 18:16 17 Aug 12

For those of you watched Allo Allo, Carmen Silvera who played Edith Melba Artois, René Artois wife passed away on the £rd August 2012.

finerty 18:19 17 Aug 12

here is a little taster of Allo Allo Allo Allo

Aitchbee 19:34 17 Aug 12

Allo Allo was never 'my cup of tea'...I never once raised a smile whenever I did watch it...but other people were laughing their heads off...Vive La Difference!

Carmen, who passed away recently, will always be fondly remembered by fans of the programme.

Belatucadrus 20:32 17 Aug 12

£rd August 2012

Actually 3rd August 2002, Carmen Silvera passed away quite some time ago.

Bald Eagle 19:43 18 Aug 12

Yes this got me wondering too! She has indeed been dead a long time! Just had grandson and his half brother staying for a fortnight and when it rained(as it tends to do a lot in Brittany they watched DVDs of Allo Allo. Lots of merriment and they've taken the boxed set back to England.

zzzz999 11:58 19 Aug 12

oh come on, surely someone can post a picture of Michelle and her stockings

Condom 23:22 20 Aug 12

This got me thinking of René, and a post a week or so ago about someone who got a pole stuck in his head. Didn't the same happen to Gorden Kaye during an accident and I'm sure he almost made a 100% recovery

Bald Eagle 06:56 21 Aug 12

If I remember correctly it was a lump of wood that went through his cars windscreen. You can see the scar in later Allo Allo's.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Acer Predator Triton 700 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

D&AD Awards 2017: see the best design, advertising, illustration, animation and VR of the past year

Apple predictions 2017