Remeber Suzy Lamplugh

daytimers82 23:40 10 Aug 10

click here

I just had a thought could Peter Tobin be Mr Kipper

rdave13 00:24 11 Aug 10

What makes you think that?

natdoor 10:43 11 Aug 10

I would imagine that the police have evaluated all such possible links with multiple murderers.

Chegs ®™ 17:35 13 Aug 10

I remembered the original case very well as Suzys surname is also the same as a local village(and is frequently mispronounced by the media,even local media)

ella33 17:47 14 Aug 10

So sad that in 24 years there has been no trce of her whereabouts, or the absconderer/murderer. How on earth can anyone stay invisible all this time? Most people turn up somewhere, or buried somewhere. And would anyone know why the police took stuff out of her flat when they went to search it? It was soething that upset her mother a lot. (I believe her mother is dead now)

(Of course Lord Lucan didn't turn up but that is another story)

jakimo 18:01 14 Aug 10

there was a strong suspicion at the time that the mysterious Kipper whisk her off to Belgium

961 19:23 14 Aug 10

I think the police have a fair idea who Mr Kipper is, and it's not Peter Tobin

Like Mr Tobin he may already be residing at Her Maj's pleasure

(Complete with Sky, of course)

mymate 20:19 14 Aug 10

Suzy mother is still alive but suffering from Dementia.And cant remember her daughter Suzy
24 years ago yet most of us still remember the case.
Shame there has not been a "end" to it by now.

john bunyan 20:44 14 Aug 10

See Here:
click here

zzzz999 08:20 15 Aug 10

I take the police have abandoned any hope of a trial.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…