Reebok Cross trainer - Manual

johndrew 10:09 08 Feb 08

Probably not the ideal place for a request for help, but here goes anyway. Given the subject I did wonder about posting in `Mobile World` :-)

I have just obtained a Reebok RE 2000 Electronic Resistance System exercise machine which is at least 3rd hand but there is no manual for it (hardly surprising). A search revealed only one site with a manual, in PDF format, but when downloaded it could not be opened - I tried a second down load with the same result.

Does anyone have access to a manual they could let me copy, sent to me electronically or better still know of a site where I can download the manual (and open it).

Many thanks in anticipation.

wee eddie 10:46 08 Feb 08

Why not post a link ~ just in case someone can successfully open it ~ or work out why you can't.

beeuuem 12:12 08 Feb 08

If you have the actual model or serial number this site may help click here

johndrew 15:50 08 Feb 08

Thanks for coming back people.

Typically, I have looked again for the site from which I downloaded the PDF and I can`t find it!!! Why I have no idea. I still have a copy of the downloaded document (Recycle Bin) and it tells me that it can`t be opened as either it is damaged or the content is an `Unsupported` file type - this in Adobe Reader and PDF Xchange Viewer. I have also tried Notepad and Word to no effect. A right click to look at Properties gives no information.

The Model Number quoted on the machine is RE2000. It is on a silver patch with the Reebok site and `phone details on the lower right hand base leg. Perhaps the model is to old to be recognised, but it is still on Amazon click here and elsewhere.

Totally-braindead 15:58 08 Feb 08

Just a suggestion but have you tried emailing Reebok click here a lot of companies like to be seen as supporting customers so they might either email a copy or snail mail one if you ask nicely.

wiz-king 18:20 08 Feb 08

Go to beeuuem's site above and put in '2000' and you will find several manuals that you can download, I'm sure one of them will give you the info you need.

johndrew 18:56 08 Feb 08

Yes, I think the easy option is to e-mail Reebok. Once I can find their e-mail address in Europe. The only one available on the link is the Corporate address. I shall try it but think they will ignore my request.

As for using `2000` as an input in beeuuem's link, all it did was bring up treadmills, the model I`m looking for is a cross trainer.

Thanks for your help everyone.

johndrew 18:56 08 Feb 08

Yes, I think the easy option is to e-mail Reebok. Once I can find their e-mail address in Europe. The only one available on the link is the Corporate address. I shall try it but think they will ignore my request.

As for using `2000` as an input in beeuuem's link, all it did was bring up treadmills, the model I`m looking for is a cross trainer.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Hellieb40 17:58 13 Mar 08

I was surfing for the same thing and I came across your message. Did you get your manual? If not I managed to track it down and would be happy to send you a copy.

johndrew 09:57 15 Mar 08

No, I failed. But it doesn`t matter now I`ve worked it all out and everything is fine. Thanks for the offer.

rossko 16:05 01 Feb 09

I too have lost my manual for the Reebok RE2000 trainer - could you pls send me a copy of yours?

Many thanks in advance!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos