Reduce your energy bills

Al94 19:51 02 Nov 13

Could this be the future? click here

Algerian peter ™ 20:36 02 Nov 13

I found that the reduction of kids at home equalls a reduction in energy bills.

bumpkin 21:17 02 Nov 13

"I found that the reduction of kids at home equalls a reduction in energy bills."

Quite so, those that do not pay the bills could not give a toss how much is wasted or what it costs.

woodchip 18:06 03 Nov 13

Problem as I see it with the above is you could get Frostbit without even knowing it

wee eddie 18:22 03 Nov 13

I frequently visit houses that the residents are in shirt sleeves, in January and February. To my way of thinking. Mad!

Algerian peter ™ 20:30 03 Nov 13

You could work as an MP

click here

Aitchbee 20:40 03 Nov 13

If this 'Hi-Tech', technological, energy-saving-advancement could be incorporated into steel-toed safety-boots [outdoor] ... with a suitable, easily-controlled 'inside-leg' 'jumper-wire' attachment, ... then I'm all-for-it.

bumpkin 20:51 03 Nov 13

AP, I have thought of it seriously (MP or Local Councillor) but feel that I lack the basic qualities required these days. Something I am proud of.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…