Really impressed!

rickf 11:03 01 Jan 11

Packet sent from the far east arrived in 3 days. It takes that kind of duration for internal UK mail sent 1st class at times. What's going on? PO gives priority to overseas mail? I am still waitng for an order for Christmas that was sent 1st Class in the UK

n47. 12:20 01 Jan 11

rickf.

click here

rickf 13:46 01 Jan 11

Happy New Year. Starts off with a grump!! Still not grump no gain.

spuds 16:46 01 Jan 11

I have a number of items from Hong Kong and other distant regions, and it surprise me how swift some of these items arrive, when local letters (3 miles away) can take up to 5 days.

Quite a number of the items are won on eBay, and the winning bid cannot possibly cover the postage let alone the item itself, yet I still receive them with a cheerful thank you.

rickf 17:17 01 Jan 11

Yes, the mysteries of RM. They have a law unto themselves that even Eistein would not be able to fathom.
Perhaps the services in the Far East are more conscientious and efficient. People have to work for a living and they know what having a job means, do you think?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…