Read this and weep

TopCat® 18:50 13 Jun 07

because I certainly did. How can someone, allegedly, be so inhuman in the treatment of another. I despair of the human race. This trial is continuing and hasn't been resolved as yet, so just general comments, please. TC.

click here

Totally-braindead 18:55 13 Jun 07

They can't be considered human beings as far as I am concerned, I hope that a proper sentence is forthcoming if they should be found guilty but I'm not holding my breath.

Si_L 19:11 13 Jun 07

That is absolutely despicable, they deserve the worst punishment possible.

Curio 19:25 13 Jun 07

And they say the death penalty is not justified!!

TalYasis 19:50 13 Jun 07

Sorry I don't tune in here to read about the nastiest and evilest goings on in Britain.

Plus if this act was committed in the Middle East or Iraq we would be holding our heads high and justifying this as just one good reason why we should or why we went into save that country from evil.

donki 20:08 13 Jun 07

The worst thing in this is the ages of the people that took part 16, 17 & 21? The question and only question that should be asked is WHY?

joel6429 20:46 13 Jun 07

I'm totally at a loss to understand TalYasis' comment-what is his second paragraph all about??

TalYasis 20:59 13 Jun 07

joel6429 maybe you should have read the author's thread -

"How can someone, allegedly, be so inhuman in the treatment of another. I despair of the human race"

"just general comments, please".

rezeeg 21:14 13 Jun 07

Mans inhumanity to man - even happens in the so-called civilised west. And not just by those with deprived backgrounds, eg. certain treatments of prisoners in Iraq.

Totally-braindead 23:30 13 Jun 07

TalYaris I don't think "Plus if this act was committed in the Middle East or Iraq we would be holding our heads high and justifying this as just one good reason why we should or why we went into save that country from evil." can in anyway be classified as a general comment.
It seems to be you are tring to move the thread away from the terrible acts these people did to a man with learning differculties to an attack on the Iraq war.

Forum Editor 23:44 13 Jun 07

The subject of the thread has absolutely no relevance to the situation in Iraq, and I suspect that you know it.

I hope we'll see no more comments from you along those lines.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017