Ratko Mladic arrested in Serbia

Colonel Graham 26 May 11

He'll be landing in The Hague shortly BBC

Colonel Graham 26 May 11

Watch out, Gaddafi. You could be next.

minilite 26 May 11

would you say that he has only been arrested because Serbia was barred from applying for E U Status until they complied with the E U requirement. These are the type of people we could well do without

OTT_B 26 May 11

"would you say that he has only been arrested because Serbia was barred from applying for E U Status until they complied with the E U requirement"

No. I wouldn't. I'd say he was wanted by the UN for war crimes and that he is now going to face the charges.

Although, if he is found guilty of the crimes that have been indicated, then I would agree, he is the type of person we could well do without.

dagbladet 27 May 11

Yes minilite, I think that Serbia's EU application has an awful lot to do with the relatively sudden 'discovery' of his whereabouts.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message