Radio controlled helicopter with camera

Graham. 23:46 10 Feb 11

What are my options for one of these? I get a baffling amount of leads from google.

Any RC fans, please?

BRYNIT 00:07 11 Feb 11

You could try Sportsmoto Ltd click here they may be able to give you some advice.

Graham. 00:13 11 Feb 11

Thanks. Unfortunately, I get 'Page does not exist' on my selections.

morddwyd 09:02 11 Feb 11

I suspect there might be restrictions on these.

If you face action for taking a photo of St Stephen's Tower, imagine what would happen over the local park or beach!

Have you tried the RC or modelling forums?

interzone55 09:57 11 Feb 11

Try this one, controlled by and viewed on an iPhone

click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:01 11 Feb 11

click here is the camera I've got. It can film for up to 2 hours with an 8Gb card and a single charge. The quality is superb for a camera that is the size of my thumb. Well worth buying.

G

Graham. 10:33 11 Feb 11

I'm going for a trip up the M1 click here, seems the nearest 'proper' shop.

GANDALF <|:-)>, thanks, I wonder if it would perform well with the vibration. Looking round, there are remote control cameras which use a spare channel on the machine.

BRYNIT 10:38 11 Feb 11

Sorry about the link it was to the web page with camera mounts on.

Try click here this is the home page.

Graham. 14:50 11 Feb 11

to bother with me. I shan't be doing business with them.

ams4127 21:39 11 Feb 11

I had one of those things once. I built it myself and gradually practiced until I could fly it reasonably well - or so I thought!!

Got caught in a gust of wind one day whereupon it hit the ground pretty hard and beat itself to death like a demented egg whisk.

I repaired it, flew it a few more times but never built up any confidence and finally sold it to the local aero club.

jolorna 08:54 13 Feb 11

you could always try and get one of these click here might be a bit expencive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…