R220 Ciss pack free to uplifter

Joe R 16:56 12 Nov 08

Hi all,

I posted a thread a couple of days ago, concerning my problems with my Epson R220.
Suffice to say my printer is now an ex printer, and I am now awaiting delivery of a new R265.

I have a new ciss ink pack, for the 220, which has only been used to print around a half dozen pages, and if there is anyone in the forum, who has this type of printer, and lives within commuting distance of the Hamilton-East Kilbride area, they are very welcome to have it, as long as they can pick it up. (posting would be very dodgy, as I have thrown out the rubber stoppers originally used to seal the pack)

Regards Joe.

Condom 20:09 12 Nov 08

Joe R
I didn't think they still made the 265 anymore but I have used mine with a CISS for 18 months now with wonderful results. I still cringe when I think of all the money I spent on HP cartridges for my 940 with results a fraction as good as the 265. Enjoy.

Joe R 20:36 12 Nov 08

Condom,

my brother has a 265, and I found it as good as the rest of the Stylus photo printers.

A4 size glossy photos, printed on decent paper are superb, and I can see no difference between the Epson inks, and the CISS.

Joe R 15:42 13 Nov 08

bump

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…