QUINN- direct group

FungusBoggieman 15:30 28 Jul 07

click here
anyone heared ore use this company
are they repitable and reliable

irishrapter 17:15 28 Jul 07

Yes I know of Quinn direct, they are very good at car insurance.

FungusBoggieman 17:36 28 Jul 07

thats what i was looking for
I want to renew ny car insurance and add my son to it as a named driver all others are asking above £1000 the quin group only wants £531 seemed to good to be true to me
thanks for your input irishrapter

Al94 18:44 28 Jul 07

A wholly respectable and reliable enterprise run by a self made billionaire who left school at 14. He remains a genuinely nice guy. I have met him a few times in the past. click here for more info and list of companies.

Kaacee 18:53 28 Jul 07

Have you tried Direct Line, i had a quote from them for my car and my 18 year old daughter as named driver, £291 for a renault Clio fully comprehensive

FungusBoggieman 19:21 28 Jul 07

just had a look at direct line nearlty passed out they want 1400 f/comp ahhh
going to go with buget as they only want 744.00
not sure about the quinn group never heard of them
im with buget on my other car so seems i will stick with them
I supose 744.00 for me and a new driver on a provisional aint so bad considering all others want above 1000
mind you it just goes to show dosen`t it the gap between diferrent insures can be fanonimal

Stuartli 19:27 28 Jul 07

Try Zurich.

Also key in your details into click here, hstingsdirect.com and click here

You'll get dozens of quotes from all the major companies and the variation is quite phenomenal.

Stuartli 19:28 28 Jul 07

Should be: click here

FungusBoggieman 19:38 28 Jul 07

confuse is where i found the quinn group
bar humbug to hasting
thank stu

Stuartli 23:22 28 Jul 07

Don't just pick the cheapest quote - check out exactly what you get for your money compared to companies giving similar quotes.

For instance, I've just renewed my comprehensive cover for £147 with Zurich (DirectLine renewal was slightly up at £182).

Zurich not only includes breakdown cover, but also doesn't require to be informed if you take your vehicle to another EU country and provides a handy plastic credit card cover note as well as the paper version.

You only need the paper version if you go abroad (details given in several languages), whilst the plastic equivalent is accepted by the police and post offices as evidence of your insurance details.

Spark6 23:43 28 Jul 07

I shall be in touch with Zurich on Monday to find out why my fully comp. on a Citroen Xantia is £336.42 with a 60% N/C bonus! Probably because I've been lazy, not shopped around, and been with them for a number of years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac