A quick apology

Forum Editor 19:17 13 Nov 06

to those of you who have emailed me recently. I've been abroad, and have neglected my PCA inbox for a few days. I'm catching up now, and if you haven't had a reply yet please bear with me - it should arrive soon.

This also posted in Helproom & Consumerwatch.

lisa02 20:26 13 Nov 06

Any where nice?

tony58 20:37 13 Nov 06

nosey

lisa02 20:38 13 Nov 06

lol ;)

Forum Editor 00:00 14 Nov 06

Venice. Work, not pleasure unfortunately.

rodriguez 00:04 14 Nov 06

Venice is supposed to be nice. I've never been, but my dad has and he says it's a nice place. It's not too far either so I might have to go sometime ;-)

anskyber 00:10 14 Nov 06

My favourite city, for romantics only.

p;3 00:13 14 Nov 06

thanks for the info FE; rather watery over there isnt it; just the right place for a boat trip

"just one cornetto" springs to mind too:)

WhiteTruckMan 00:15 14 Nov 06

if you have to work there. My sympathies to FE as it cant be much fun dragging around the place in aluminium tubes to various airports, with all the hassle that entails. Especially if you are mucking around with time zones too.

WTM

Forum Editor 00:42 14 Nov 06

Precisely. At times I feel like a stateless person, and there's something about airports that sucks the humanity out of you.

rodriguez:

It's a lovely city alright - especially at this time of year. In the summer it's hot, and unbearably crowded. Right now it's a delight - you can walk around in comfort and get a table in any restaurant. An evening stroll down to the Grand canal in early November has got to be one of life's great pleasures. I never tire of Venice, or the Venetians. Just as well, seeing as I have to work with some of them.

Bob The Nob© 00:58 14 Nov 06

Whats wrong with airports? I love them! Make me happy, even if Im not going on my hols!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced