Puzzle

birdface 19:04 12 May 09

click here
Not sure if i did this correctly.Lets see what happens.

birdface 19:12 12 May 09

I wonder how they do it.I tried 3 times and it was correct 3 times.I can only imagine every time you click on it it gives the same answer for the click used.If that makes sense.

bluto1 19:13 12 May 09

There's no way to tell her she was wrong on the first try and right on the second. I'm not going to fall into the more-ish trap -))

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:18 12 May 09

It is very easy, there are only so many numbers that you can choose and each one will have the same gift. So if 10 is you rfist the answer will be 9, before clicking try 18..the answer is still 9 and without moving on try 70, the answer will be 63 and I'll guarantee that no. 63 is the same gift as 9. The gifts change on each session.

G

justme 19:20 12 May 09

Ok here we go.

Lets call the numbers which make up the two digit number A and B. the value of your two digit number is 10 times A plus B.

If you subtract each of the two digits you get 9 times A.

The number of the 'present' you chose is some value which is divisible by nine and if you look carefully at the list you will see that all the numbers which are divisible by nine contain the same present.

It then does not take a genius to predict what your present is.

The real trick is to change the presents in these boxes every time the game is run so that it appears that something mysterious is going on.

birdface 19:33 12 May 09

You know I was just thinking that myself.I new it was easy to solve.And the best way is always to ask someone.

justme 19:39 12 May 09

Perhaps you will be able to get a good nights sleep now that you know how it is done :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5