The punishment fits the crime - foam pie attacker v RED card thug.

Aitchbee 02 Aug 11
Answered

The sentencing (six weeks) of the 'comedian' will make him a legend in his own lunchtime. Yet some footballer's get away with a 2 match ban or a fine for more vicious repetitive assaults.Both are in the entertainment business.

Condom 02 Aug 11

Seems a bit excessive to me especially after RM didn't wish to press charges. Some sort of community work would have been more appropriate but the lesson is don't mess with the powers that be in their own playground.

ams4127 02 Aug 11

He is supposed to heve brought Parliament into disrepute. And this being one of the most corrupt organisations in the country. It's a joke.

Aitchbee 02 Aug 11

Fourm member - utter tosh.

Aitchbee 02 Aug 11

Let me put it in another way - splat! a big custard pie in your dish.

morddwyd 02 Aug 11

Fourm member - absolutely right.

Aitchbee 02 Aug 11

fourm member - Cricket is played by gentlemen. Football is a different ball game. The red card scenario happens in football quite a lot. What is your 'appropriate punishment' for 'GBH' on the footie field. I am not talking about pitch incursions.

Aitchbee 02 Aug 11

morddywd - you are not getting a custard pie in the dish.

BT 03 Aug 11

Some people quite enjoy Custard pies

link text

Aitchbee 03 Aug 11

BT - nice one! Lookout!!!

dagbladet 03 Aug 11

Discussion on the punishment for the custard pie bloke seems fair enough. Discussion on the punishment for on-field fouls in football seems equally valid. Comparing the 2 seems a bit pointless.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message