Proud Uncle plugs Nephew's CD

wee eddie 15:57 30 Dec 07

It was felt that he was somewhat foolish to give up a promising Career in the City, but Ollie's really come up trumps.

They're called "Blake", 4 young baritones, classically trained, singing modern songs in the Classical M├ętier.

I was going to say something before Christmas but I thought that that was just 'too' blatant ~ The thread still might get deleted because it is a bit close to the knuckle. Please excuse me if I have pushed the boundary too far.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:17 30 Dec 07

click here is their website ;-) Never be ashamed of shameless, unabashed nepotism.

G

ps. design of the site is pretty good.

Bingalau 17:34 30 Dec 07

I've never heard of them, well that is until now, I live a sheltered life. I think they are brilliant. I like the site too...

Forum Editor 18:37 30 Dec 07

of shameless, unabashed nepotism."

I agree - good luck to them.

CatTrading 18:43 30 Dec 07

I heard them singing earlier in the year at a music promo i was invited to.
They will be going places with out doubt.
And a worthy plug by you wee eddie.

alB 18:51 30 Dec 07

They sound pretty good to me...the best of luck to them ...alB

dukeboxhero 20:39 30 Dec 07

wee eddie you must be a proud uncle, they can sing, they look good,and to take on a song like Leonard Cohens - Hallelujah and sing it the way they did was to me one of the best versions i have heard, i wish them all the best and will look out for there cd

Brumas 21:11 30 Dec 07

Music I like, sung exceptionally well by four very talented, charismatic and good looking blokes - they will go very, very far.

martjc 11:59 31 Dec 07

...but that style of harmony is a bit namby pamby for me. Come back Swingle II, all is forgiven!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant