Prizes

cable-ties 09:32 29 Aug 05

Ive said it before but got no answer.
Who keeps winning all the competition prizes?
Cant we have a little section on the site telling us who it is that keeps getting my, sorry, all the prizes?
Can you all not enter next month and give me a chance?
I am broke at the moment and need something new to play with.
I hate to beg but, please please pretty please.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:35 29 Aug 05

Can't see the point in publishing detailed descriptions and names of winners that no one is likely to know or care about.

G

pj123 14:26 29 Aug 05

As GANDALF <|:-)> says, exactly. Most competition rules that I have read always have a clause that says (something along the lines of) if you want a list of winners write in.

I don't ask Camelot for a list of all the people who won something on the Lottery. All I know is, (like you) it wasn't me.

Forum Editor 15:34 29 Aug 05

from seeing a list of competition winners. Somebody wins them, but if it isn't you, what possible interest could you have in knowing who did win?

"Last month's star prize was won by Dave, who comes from Darlington". What good would it do to publish that kind of information?

dave_and_confused 16:34 29 Aug 05

"Last month's star prize was won by Dave, who comes from Darlington". What good would it do to publish that kind of information?

Oooh - so close....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…