Prince William to marry !

Uboat 11:18 16 Nov 10

Wow thats nice, i do admire the two boys they are a lovely set of lads..well behaved and nice natured..

click here

donki 11:30 16 Nov 10

Wonder if that will be a public holiday?? Would be a nice surprise if it was.

ella33 11:34 16 Nov 10

They have been good friends for a long time and then became romantically entwined (in the eyes of the press anyway). Prince William was very upset when they split up a couple or so years ago and overjoyed when they reunited. That's as much as I remember!

Very best wishes to them both and I hope the press don't become overbearing and make life hard for them.

Uboat 11:42 16 Nov 10

donki yes wouldnt it just lol

ella33 I agree look at the media attention what there mother had wasnt she the most photographed person in the world? the media did a good job in denying her any privacy! id rather be a normal person and have the ability to walk down the street without any issues...

Al94 11:49 16 Nov 10

God help her - another target for excess media intrusion!

morddwyd 11:51 16 Nov 10

The doings of the Windsors of London is only of marginally more interest than the Windsors of Emmerdale, but I wish them the luck I would wish any young couple.

Speaking purely on a personal level, I think the girl is too much like his mother for a good permanent relationship.

jakimo 12:01 16 Nov 10

Thats no surprise coming from someone living in Scotland,..... others living in the rest of the UK wouldn't possibly say that

interzone55 12:18 16 Nov 10

Well that'll put the world to rights.

Pity Woolies went bust before they could sell all the Royal Wedding souvenirs they'd had made...

Covergirl 12:38 16 Nov 10

. . . . a day off work at the very least !!!

Quickbeam 12:44 16 Nov 10

I hope so. I remember Charles and Diana's wedding day, me and my mates got a bargain BR day trip to Bridlington for the day, loads of beer and seaside tat and ran like hell for a mile stopping to be sick on the way of coursew to catch the last train home with seconds to spare.

I can't manage days like that now! Thank God...

sunnystaines 13:09 16 Nov 10

who pays the tax payer or the familys?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…