"President" Blair?

laurie53 08:11 13 Jan 09

click here

Please wake me up someone. This must be a nightmare I'm having.

laurie53 08:52 13 Jan 09

I think that was just speculation. We are now into formal candidacies.

carver 09:36 13 Jan 09

I was trying to get over that story, my therapist has told me that any remaining fear should go away with time.

johndrew 10:16 13 Jan 09

If he gets the job and does it as well as he has the Middle East Envoy function, I have little doubt we shall all rue the day.

My confidence in him is not that high especially as he was the other half of the `Boom & Bust` statement.

spuds 11:21 13 Jan 09

If recent articles are anything to go by, then Mr Blair will be only to pleased to step in any presidential or important position.

Isn't the new President of the USA, looking into the role Mr Blair as at the moment with the Middle East. Apparently changes are needed.

Perhaps they intend bringing Jimmy Carter back?.

rickf 12:06 13 Jan 09

God help us is all I need say if he does eventually get appointed.

Quickbeam 12:40 13 Jan 09

We used to say that about Maggie, but why is it always supposed that a British European President will be acceptable to the rest of Europe?

I don't think any country in Europe will be able to offer a President that is acceptable to all...

rickf 13:42 13 Jan 09

HI,
Anyone here with experience of saving with this bank? Pay 5% under the present economic climate is excellent. Thinking about it. Any experience you have would be much appreciated. Thanks. I am only asking for your experience and not advise or the FE will close this thread.

rickf 13:44 13 Jan 09

sorry wrong forum. repost.

laurie53 13:45 13 Jan 09

"Are we reading the same story?"

No we're not.

Sorry, I gave the wrong link.

click here

This story is current, and up to date.

sunnystaines 13:56 13 Jan 09

did blair take up his new job in the middle east as not heard a peep out of him re the present saga or is he still awaiting a start date.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac