Preserved for Posteriry

laurie53 17:09 26 May 09

Earlier today I was sitting in the porch with Dragon53 having a pre-prandial sherry when she suddenly said, "What's that contraption??"

I looked up straight into a Googlecar camera, so there I am, with a drink and a pretty girl, preserved for all time, at one with the world!

BT 17:49 26 May 09

I think the sherry's already got to him ;-))

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:54 26 May 09

You would have gained my undying respect if you had mooned as it passed.

G

Bingalau 18:01 26 May 09

You can't go mooning when there is a pretty girl in the area. Very disrespectful. You should have chased her indoors and then mooned at the camera.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:39 26 May 09

You'll be in a bit of a "jam" when the wife sees the picture of the pretty girl your with.

;0)

tullie 18:47 26 May 09

She may be called Dragon53 for a reason?

Forum Editor 18:48 26 May 09

It happened to me, in of all places, Newcastle. It wasn't a Google car camera, but a press one,at an award ceremony, and the girl was certainly very pretty. Because of her the picture was splashed over the local free paper, and someone thought I would like a copy, so they sent it to me, and my wife spotted it on my desk.

Don't mention Newcastle in my house.

laurie53 19:16 26 May 09

"You would have gained my undying respect if you had mooned as it passed."

It is a sad comment on the state of society, and of this forum, that it is necessary to moon to gain GANDALF <|:-)>'s respect!

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:23 26 May 09

It is a sad comment on the state of society, and of this forum, that it is necessary to abandon humour to gain laurie53's respect!

The bird of objective humour, when looking to rest, juxtaposes 'posteriry' and 'posterior' in a wry comment on society's mores, just does not land on some people's heads. Back to watching 'Ideal' methinks.

G

laurie53 22:17 26 May 09

Difficult to show a tongue in a cheek in print!

dagnammit 10:05 27 May 09

I would have mooned it... I'd be proud to have my ass on google street view.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…