Power DVD legal issue

mammak 15:02 16 Sep 06

I have the above with cd/ licence key among other programes Supreme office, nero ect that came bundled with an now capoot computer it is no longer in use,

the question is am I still able to use them on other computers or are they for use with only the computer they came bundled with?

I would appreciate any help with this issue thanks.

patsyanne 15:12 16 Sep 06

mammak. Sorry i cant answer your question but i be interested in the answer .I always wondered what if i bought a laptop and wanted to put the programs that i have bought on to that, would i have to buy the program again ?

Forum Editor 15:29 16 Sep 06

and the computer on which the software was installed is kaput, then yes, you may certainly install on another machine.

mammak 15:38 16 Sep 06

Thanks for that just like to make sure.

mammak 15:41 16 Sep 06

Not to sure if the same would applie to putting the same program on the laptop as well though?

patsyanne 17:00 16 Sep 06

mammak, thats what i was thinking if i bought a laptop and still used my Aol account on it ,would i have to buy all these programs again.
Think i find out the answer when i buy a laptop.
Thanks mammak, didnt mean to stael your question.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…