Possible pending or present health and your views?.

spuds 12:59 11 Apr 14
Answered

Perhaps another subject that might bring some remarkable answers?.

All or most of us have perhaps some form of health and medical problems, and possibly most have arrived due to "excess's", progressing age or some unfortunate incident, that as not left you or someone you know "as the person you was".

On this forum we have had the odd occasion, when perhaps discussing benefits, welfare or employment issues, that it might be suggested that the person's destiny was of their own making, and to receive support is a burden on society and the system?

What's your views, and as a sudden or not so sudden incident, changed your life, perhaps for ever?.

Woolwell 13:39 11 Apr 14

I don't think that this a good thread as it may lead to too many personal issues being discussed in an open forum. Health issues are perhaps left private.

BTW "has" not "as".

spuds 14:12 11 Apr 14
Answer

Woolwell

You are probably correct, and perhaps the Forum Editor will consider removing the post, if he wishes. Just thought that due to another very quiet period on the forum, perhaps a time for an informative debate?.

Re the BTW, its become my recognised signature, as (?) I am sure others have noticed or remarked on quite a number of occasions :O)

bumpkin 15:10 11 Apr 14

You and Woodchip ave the same signature then:-)

spuds 15:14 11 Apr 14

bumpkin

I really wouldn't know, but its nice to perhaps see that I am not alone :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…